I have been a little MIA from my blog and posting on my website recently because I am figuring out some things God needed to teach me.
I had taken a few steps back from social media and my blog to focus on certain aspects of my life and make sure that I am going where God is leading me to go! It has been a blessing to take time to focus on my relationship with Jesus, finish up finals at school, spend time with family and friends and focus on work. After taking the hiatus and taking time to go in a direction God is calling me to, I feel more certain and more grateful for everything he has put into my life. Sometimes taking a step back from everything and putting the focus back on Jesus is exactly what I need to do to remember why exactly I am here, and that is to glorify God! That is why each of us is here and what our purpose on this planet is!
From taking time and taking a step back, I now have clarity to see, appreciate, and be thankful for all the blessings in my life!
In this season of my life, I want to share the top 5 things I am grateful for with all of you.
1. Time with Jesus- There is nothing more comforting or soothing to my soul then sitting down and opening the bible and praying over the word. Life isn’t easy and we aren’t called to be perfect but we have a perfect savior who knows exactly what we need to hear when we need to hear it. When I’m stressed out or confused the answer to all my worry is always eased and found in the bible
2. Family - Family are the most important people God puts into our life. We share our days with and they are the ones who are with us through every season of life, the good and bad.
3. Sunshine and Warm Weather - I don’t know what it is about the summer time but whenever it’s warm out it just seems to be so much more enjoyable! I love sitting outside in the sunshine and enjoying the day in the warm weather.
4. Sunflowers- If you have followed me on instagram for a while now you would know how much I love sunflowers. I am so thankful for them because they always put a huge smile on my face
5. For all of you - Taking time off social media made me so thankful for the community I have online and being able to post and share with such amazing people
Life is a gift and I am so thankful for everything and everyone God has put into my life. It is certainly a journey, where we continually learn and grow. What a blessing life is!